Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    None this year but I'm hoping to get one for 2010!!!

Leave a comment:

• NYhunter
    replied
    4 deer, two bucks one with bow one with shotgun ,two does.

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    One small doe last season.

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    No shots.....very disappointing season. Just nothing close enough to get a good shot at. And I am not one to just sling lead at a deer moving in the distance or across a field.

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    Didn't shoot a deer. I was after the Monster ...

Leave a comment:

• rocky d bashaw
    replied
    zero, caught fish, cooked out over open flame and had a blast with a daughters

Leave a comment:

• MNhunter23
    replied
    I didn't see a single deer in Minnesota, but i got a nice 10 pointer in Wisconsin

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    One doe.

Leave a comment:

• DrMike
    replied
    A great 10 with my bow. I also shot a stag still in velvet he was a 4X2 and 3 doe. It was a awesome yr.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    A single 6 pt. with my bow. Shot him from the ground, a first. In pa. you can only shoot one buck, and nonresidents have a hard time drawing doe tags, i don't even try. In NJ i passed on many does and a small buck. Not a great season kill-wise, but had many a great hunt, with a decent buck just out've bowrange many times. There's always next year. Hopefully anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    A 130 inch ten point and 2 does with my bow and a 140 inch 8 point and 2 does with my Kimber 25-06. All are Whitetails from KS and Mo.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    1 doe and a button buck with dep. tags.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    3, 1 doe, 2 small bucks.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    One doe with my bow, fills the freezer and I didn't see a single buck worth shooting.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Had a very good season, passed up on many young bucks, some really nice ones too including a 10. This was one of the best ruts I've seen. Bucks were running every where. Put plenty of meat in the freezer in the form of does.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to South Dakota leads the way.
    by PigHunter
    There you go again, assuming. There wasn't widespread testing for Covid in February 2020. But I've had six negative tests over the last 7 months, done...
    Today, 01:32 AM
  • South Dakota leads the way.
    by labrador12
    South Dakota didn't lock down. South Dakota continued with open schools. South Dakota even held the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. South Dakota maintained...
    02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
    by 99explorer
    I am assuming that you never tested positive for the virus, which is a flaw in your analysis.
    Today, 01:20 AM
    by PigHunter
    You assume too much about the motives of others. Maybe you should just keep quiet so people wouldn't see you as an idiot....
    Today, 01:11 AM
    by 99explorer
    Maybe you should wear a sign around your neck so people would see you as the free-running stallion as you see yourself.
    Today, 01:01 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X