Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think of knight and hale calls? my friend bought a gosse call the pait was rubbed of the next day and the call didn'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of knight and hale calls? my friend bought a gosse call the pait was rubbed of the next day and the call didn'

what do you think of knight and hale calls? my friend bought a gosse call the pait was rubbed of the next day and the call didn't work the next after only three days of use

*paint

Comment

I have had good luck with their stuff.

Comment

I have had one for 3 years and it works gteat.

Comment

I think their goose calls are crap and I wouldn't buy them. I found that it is better to buy a $100 goose call than it is to buy 3-4 calls that equal $100. If you must know, I think that Zink makes the best calls on the market and I would look there if you are interested in a goose or duck call.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad