Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have used buck jam all my life and i was wondering can you mix buck jam with corn or apples to intensify the results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have used buck jam all my life and i was wondering can you mix buck jam with corn or apples to intensify the results?

I have used buck jam all my life and i was wondering can you mix buck jam with corn or apples to intensify the results?

I would not mix the buck jam with corn or apples. But you certainly can if you want to, would mix cracked corn with the sweet and salty buck jam corn. I have used buck jam all my life too. To get better results out of buck jam, drill holes into a dead stump and pour all over the stump and into the wholes, that way the buck jam has saturated in the stump and will keep getting deer to come back. My uncle did this and still has deer coming back every year, and shot a huge 12 pointer.

Comment

If you have used it in the past and it has worked then I would not mess with it. Why mess with results?

Comment

I would not recommend it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad