• what was your first and favorite gun?

what was your first and favorite gun?

Rem. 11-87

Comment

red ryder

Comment

First gun Mossberg 500, favorite Bretta U/O

Comment

First was a Henry .22 favorite is a Remington 1100 20GA.

Comment

Not my first but my third. A 1960's model Marlin 336 in .35 Remington. Built like a Swiss Watch, great trigger, smooth as silk. Some one needed it more than me and relieved me of it...

Comment

First shotgun was my dads hand me down bolt action .410

First rifle was my grandfathers sporterized 1891 argentine mauser with an old weaver k-4.

Comment

First was a NEF single shot 20. I was 10 and wanted a 10-22 from Brendels. The guy at the counter convince my dad that it was not for a kid and convinced him to buy that NEF. My dad had never shot a gun at that time. I still have it, and will never get rid of it even thou I still have 10 round left in the box of ammo I got with it 20 years ago. He made up for in 3 years ago thou. He bought me my favorite gun for Christmas, my Benelli M2 Field. I love that 12 gauge.

Comment

25/6 rifle

Comment

Savage 110E 30-06

Comment

Benelli Nova 20ga. bought it 4 years ago after growing tomatoes in my backyard and selling them around the neighborhood. It was the first realy purchase i had ever made and i was so proud. There is something about buying a gun with your own money you got from working hard that is so great. Looking at it now, im glad my parents dont have enough money to buy my hunting and fishing supplies because i will be a lot better off than other people my age whose parents give them everything they want.

Comment

My first was an older mossburg bolt action 12 ga with the poly choke. It was a great goose gun.

Comment

my favorite gun is the 25/6.

Comment

my 243

Comment

My first gun was a NEF 20 guage that was my Dad's when he was a kid. He had sanded down the stock and foregrip to the bare wood so it was very different looking. He then traded it to my uncle for a 12 guage for me to use. I think my cousin still has it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad