Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After multiple Smart *** answers to my last question i will clarify. I am hunting with a muzzleloader. If they arent with i a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After multiple Smart *** answers to my last question i will clarify. I am hunting with a muzzleloader. If they arent with i a

After multiple Smart \*\*\* answers to my last question i will clarify. I am hunting with a muzzleloader. If they arent with i a 150 yards i would like to have a way to draw them in.

You could put on a stalk. Or you can try to draw them in by grunting, bleeting, rattling, etc. Of course sitting tight still isn't a bad plan, unless they're moving off.

Comment

I see.

Comment

from Christian Emter wrote 1 sec ago

I see.

Comment

Try this the next time you’re walking and your busted by a herd of whitetails in a field. If they haven’t run yet, freeze, quickly bend over placing your hands on your knees wait a second and while bent over take a step or two then bolt straight up looking at them and freeze. Repeat this over and over and the deer “NO JOKE” will start walking towards you to check you out to within 100 yards or even bow range!

Comment

When you do this silly ritual listed above, Get ready!

Comment

thanks. I will try bending and standing. Who knowss maybe i will get lucky and get a shot!

Comment

Or least get your calisthenics for the day. Try the simple thing first like a grunt call, then maybe the calisthenics.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad