Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have ever got up in your tree stand, only to realize you forgot something that you need, and had to go back and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I do that sometimes but not all the time though!!!

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    Was in such a hurry one season that I left my rifle. I did have an adequate handgun but, luckily, a friend brought a spare rifle - an open sight Marlin 336. Embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Alex Williams
    replied
    I always thought that was the normal thing to do! haha i always forget something. One time i even left my bullets, my clip full of bullets, and the spares i keep in my jacket so i wont be without them at the camp. I was chilly without my jacket but that was an amazing experience not having to worry about having to harvest an animal. It was very relaxing and allowed me to experience God's greatest creation, nature, in a way i have never experience it before. I didnt ever notice how specialized and dedicated each bird and squirrel is to its specific task. God is great.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    What was the question...? I can't go to the mail box without forgetting something!

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    happens all the time to everyone

Leave a comment:

• Huntandtrap09
    replied
    Its like a morning ritual with me. Ill forget my phone, release, binocs or some other dumb thing

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    I dropped my release once, I've forgotten my phone, gloves, binoculars. Does not happen very often.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    I left my release one time and my back pack the next. I'm usually scrambling to get to the stand before daylight and at dark I've usually worked all day and am to tired to care.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    At least a couple of times a year. Especially, when you get home from work and are scrambling to get your butt in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Yes, and it pisses me off. It's usually something that you need and should have remembered it, because you put it right were you would see so you didn't forget it!

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    All the time.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I have forgotten even the most basic needs. Like my bow or my release. Forgetting a grunt tube, rattling horns, bleet can, rangefinder, flashlite and/or binocs...Those are everyday occurances, like Jim said, part of the routine. I do hate to forget my compass though, or my harness. Actually having to go back to get something only happens about twice a year.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Isn't that part of the routine?

Leave a comment:

• How many of you have ever got up in your tree stand, only to realize you forgot something that you need, and had to go back and

How many of you have ever got up in your tree stand, only to realize you forgot something that you need, and had to go back and get it.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad