Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question, How do you get a thumbs down for pictures in your profile of free range animals, with out a comment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question, How do you get a thumbs down for pictures in your profile of free range animals, with out a comment.

I have a question, How do you get a thumbs down for pictures in your profile of free range animals, with out a comment.

I can't answer that, but I got a "thumbs down" without a comment in my profile for a picture of my son and I on our motorcycles. I just assume someone thought it wasn't sufficiently relevant. Don't let it bother you; we can't be all things to all people.

Comment

Yeah I got some thumbs down for some pics too!! One pic is of my hunting group got a thumbs down, another of my homemade blind and some others. Dont really make any sense. To me posting pics is a great way to show yourself, the success you had and what your are unterested in!

Comment

I don't know?I put a post of genesis 9:2 on the answers and I got a lot of good responses. I put the picture of my tattoo (genesis 9:2) on my profile and I received one thumbs down I thought it was good? Some people are just jealous I guess...

Comment

Well, some people are just jerks and don't appreciate your awsome pictures. I really liked you gallery. Thanks for sharing the awsome pics.

Comment

Can't explain it. I had one quail hunting pic that got several thumbs down. As Ed Palumbo said, "We can't be all things to all people..."

Comment

You can't pleased everybody and Don't worry about it..I personally love your pictures and you get thumbs up from me!!!

Comment

you have my thumbs up and i have to agree with you but i am on your side

Comment

the way i understand is you get points for everything when you post a picture, comment..... everytime you get a negative like that i think it takes so many points off. you can read about it more like under your pic click on your user name it will tell you how many points you have and you can click on more about ranking and points. hope this helps you.

Comment

I like what "Ed said" oh well ya know.. but it sure is fun on this site regardless of a thumb.

Comment

Who knows, maybe someone just fat fingered the thumbs down and did not even mean to do it? My wife pulled up this site on her IPod Touch screen to look at the pictures I posted and everything looks tiny, I can see where it could happen. Your pictures look good to me.

Comment

There are some PETA members on here, you can tell by their profile, they will hop on here for a day then disapear for a few weeks and reapear. I mwouldn't lose any sleep over it, it just shows what kind of people they are. Just keep on posting the pivks we all enjoy looking at them.

Comment

Thanks everyone. It doesn't bother as much as I would like thier input. I would understand if the pics that got a thumbs down were of kills. But they were of elf and sheep alive. Your right oh well.

Comment

I got a few too, wondered the same thing.

Comment

It's impossible to plet it.ase every one, don't worry about it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad