Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of sight do you use on your bow? What brand? What type? How many pins? I just recently got tired of my five-pin fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of sight do you use on your bow? What brand? What type? How many pins? I just recently got tired of my five-pin fixed

What kind of sight do you use on your bow? What brand? What type? How many pins? I just recently got tired of my five-pin fixed TruGlo TruSite and I turned it into an adjustible one-pin sight. How did I do this? I took my dad's old HHA Red-dot bowsight adapter andput it on my bow. Then I sawed off part of the TruGlo and bolted it to movable mount. I now have a TruGlo/HHA one-pin adjustiblw sight that I really like. I will try to post a picture in the next few days. What say you?

I have a tru-glo with 3 pins. I like to keep it simple.

Comment

I like Black gold or Copper John sights With 4 pin. My Copper John that I have on my bow now has 6 pins and It is almost two many.

Comment

i use sword acu sight 4 pin. my pins are also smaller .19 instead of the normal .29

Comment

I have a Spot-Hogg Real Deal with Hogg wrap and .019 pins. best $170 I ever spent. It will be on my Mathews Z7 in a few short weeks.

Comment

2009 trophy ridge wildfire 3 PIN

Comment

I have a pendulum site on mine from predator. Works good only one pin.

Comment

Toxonics fixed 3 pin sight. 20,30.40 yard pin. When I travel out West I go with a 5 pin sight to 60 yards.

Comment

I USE A 3 PIN SIGHT FROM COBRA ITS THE SIDEWINDER AND I LOVE IT.FIRST PIN 5 TO 30 YRD SECOND PIN 30 TO ABOUT 45 AND THE THIRD OUT TO ABOUT 60.BUT THAT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERFORMANCE ON YOUR BOW BUT COBRA MAKES A GREAT SIGHT.

Comment

i use a 5 pin xtrem 0.19 pins

Comment

I have the TruGlo TruSite 5-pin with both .019 and .029 pins and love it. Replaced a much more expensive, much more complicated sight, which reminds me - I have to put it up for sale.

Comment

I had what MLH had, but then I got tired of too many pins. I just took all of them out and only use one. I like to keep it real simple.

Comment

Trophy Ridge 5 pin with both .019 and .029.

Comment

HHA adjustable. i love it

Comment

Copper John

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad