X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bows

Started practicing with my bow.
    The deer don't stand a chance 😎

I hear ya! I finally got around to adjusting the new sight on my 90's vintage PSE. It's been restrung too. I've used a crossbow for the last 7 seasons and am really rusty with the compound.

Comment

What PSE do you have? I recently retired mine.

Comment

Finally broke down and bought an archery target, after losing the huge block of styrofoam that I had had for years. Floated away in Harvey. Anyway, bought a new target, built a sufficient backstop around it, and strung up my old Bear Grizzly. Wasn't as rusty as I thought I would be, managed to put seven out of ten inside the 8" circle at 30 yds.
        One thing about shooting a recurve, you have to stay in practice, or your arms and fingers get to feeling the strain fairly quickly. Now that I am set up, I can shoot in the back yard more often and get my muscle memory and conditioning back, I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
          What PSE do you have? I recently retired mine.
          I've got the PSE Carroll Intruder. Bought it from a friend in the mid 90s and had it restrung a couple of years ago. Hopefully I will be able to use it on a turkey in Kentucky since crossbows are not allowed.

I'll use a crossbow for the deer hunting and if tag out early, switch to the compound to go after a bird. I'll be in Kentucky for 4 nights so will sit on stands eight times.

Comment

I have the PSE Thunderflite

Comment

The deer don't stand a chance 😎 Speed Test
              Last edited by EVAKATY75; 11-13-2020, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad