No announcement yet.

Target shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only take what the doc said. 2 Alleve in the morning.
    That pretty much guaranteed to make my tinnitus rage at night.
    If I do just one Alleve, it's 50/50 if the "speakers" get cranked.

So..............that and a zyrtec..............that's my meds.

If I have a bad headache coming on, Excedrin Migraine.
    Haven't had a migraine for a decade.
    Have shut a couple of "would be" down early.

I always have a headache. Cept maybe 5 days a year (dance on table days).

Only take Excedrin Migraine when they are worse than normal.

Comment

Lifelong headache and allergy sufferer.
      The days I don't take anything (most days) would probably be crippling to most folks.
      You just get used to it.
      But man when there's no headache...........it's like you are on another planet.

Comment

Local farm store has new bag targets for $40.
        Pick one up this or next weekend.
        Not small, not big...............recurve, could use bigger, at least at the start of seasonal practice LOL.

Oh well, I need to yank the shed doors and make new ones. Badly weathered.
        A few new holes won't hurt em.
        Decent enough backstop.

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
          Lifelong headache and allergy sufferer.
          The days I don't take anything (most days) would probably be crippling to most folks.
          You just get used to it.
          But man when there's no headache...........it's like you are on another planet.
          CD2: I have similar issues with arthritis ( not near as bad though ). Have you tried seeing a chiropractor or done any physical therapy ?
          Not saying they will help but it could relieve some of the pain.
          Hoping you can have more "dance on the table" days πŸ˜€

Comment

I have seen a chiro for years. You shoot 80 pound bows you gotta LOL.

​​​​​​He said my probs no longer alignment.

Had xrays. Next is mri.

Best PT for lower back issues is ridinga bike. Never goes away but is entirely liveable. But some jerk broke into my garage and stole my bike. So i do the second best thing.....walk. like to get entry level Orange bike next yr. Im a slob rider but like an ok bike.

Comment

Actually my job beats on me pretty bad. Have enough time I could switch to diff. Problem is even the lighter duty is extreme repetition. With impact. Eh.....its work. Could go customer support.....way less work but super boring.

Maybe being an A hole on the web will become a full time gig and i can retire early.

Comment

I hate early bow....too green. So have a little extra time to practice. End of October things get serious

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                  Actually my job beats on me pretty bad. Have enough time I could switch to diff. Problem is even the lighter duty is extreme repetition. With impact. Eh.....its work. Could go customer support.....way less work but super boring.

Maybe being an A hole on the web will become a full time gig and i can retire early.
                  I have been laughing so hard after seeing this post I forgot to answer πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

Wish it paid better man.
                    Its in the 90's today and working with molten metal...........on 2nds............is a cooker.

Comment

JasonT sure disappeared all of a sudden. I wonder if that cancer treatment didn't work out.

Comment

The last that he posted concerning his illness OHH, was that he was cancer free, that being several months ago. I sure hope there are other reasons that he has been inactive as of late !

Comment

Hope he's been shooting 3D and fishing!

Comment

Kinda under the weather.
                            Did get a bag frame made to hopefully start shooting this week.
                            Used treated wood this time. Untreated lasted 5 yrs or so.
                            Bag target was older and shot out.
                            Did not get target on sale, so total price new bag and stand is around 50 bucks.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	image000000.jpg Views:	1 Size:	116.9 KB ID:	711767
                            Last edited by CD2; 08-04-2019, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Last two nights have been up til dawn, and sleep an hr, up an hr, sleep two and up.
                              Made mowing yard a real chore.
                              No bow shooting til I shake this bug.

Watched a lot of "The Hunting Public" on Youtube. So that was OK

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Are You Ready For This ?
                                by PigHunter
                                Maybe they are trying to create the ultimate soldier...
                                Today, 09:01 AM
                              • Are You Ready For This ?
                                by jhjimbo
                                An American Scientist financed by Spain has gone to China to create an ape-human by combining a human embryo with a primate. I don't know why he had...
                                Yesterday, 09:32 PM
                              • Reply to Increasing Security
                                by PigHunter
                                Jimbo, here's the 12 leading causes of death in the USA. Carrying that gun may make you feel better but you'll more likely increase your chances for living...
                                Today, 08:52 AM
                              • Increasing Security
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have been carrying more lately, much more aware of the surroundings, especially in large, crowded places. I do go to a few Flea Markets that usually...
                                08-14-2019, 05:41 AM
                              • Reply to Increasing Security
                                by jhjimbo
                                Why was he cremated before an autopsy ?? Very disturbing....
                                Today, 08:49 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X