Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Broadhead and why? Mine is the Rage 2 blade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Rage 2 blade also!!!

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    Rage 3 blade here.

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    I use the thunderhead 100 grain.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    G5 Montec 100 grains. Great penitration and easy to sharpen. Fly well.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I shoot n.a.p. nitrons. Like'm a lot and don't break the bank. Done well for me

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuck14
    replied
    Crimson tallion are the best

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    Muzzys are the bomb!!

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    Muzzys are the bomb!!

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyjack
    replied
    I'm a huge fan of the Sonic 125s by the American Broadhead Company. Tough and reliable, I've used them on everything from prairie dogs to moose, and they fly fantastic. After a day in the field shooting gophers, I bring them home, and after 5 minutes in the vice, I can sharpen them enough to shave with.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Muzzy, tough and dependable.

Leave a comment:

• koeka
    replied
    slick trick 100 grn, shoots like a field point, enterance hole like a 54 cal muzzle loader,

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    g5 montec or 100 grain muzzy

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    I shoot muzzy 100s. I use them because thats what ive been told to use since starting bowhunting.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter123
    replied
    my favorite is the montec by far due to the fact that you can sharpen it on a stone ... and ive stuffed one right in a tree and sharpened it and it shot as if it were brand new ... mechanical broadheads are so popular because they leave big entry holes ... but what if you make a bad shot and you completey wound a deer ... that mechanical broadhead isnt going to come out easily

Leave a comment:

• Walt Smith
    replied
    I have used Muzzy 100grain 3 blades for about 15 years now and I've never lost a deer hit with one yet. I've also never had a arrow fail to completly penetrate the animal and have never had a razorblade break off or come loose. Bad To The Bone!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to COVID 19 “Super-spreader” !....
    by 99explorer
    lab-
    That would be classified information.
    Yesterday, 11:53 PM
  • COVID 19 “Super-spreader” !....
    by bowhunter75richard
    The biden administration is now concerned that the UN General Assembly taking place in NYC, has the potential of being a super-spreader of the Covid virus...
    Yesterday, 07:29 AM
  • Reply to Target Practice
    by jhjimbo
    What is the current going price for American made 9mm 115gr box of 50 ? I just bought Remington 115gr Target ammo for $20. Is that a good price ?
    Yesterday, 11:20 PM
  • Target Practice
    by jhjimbo
    My Niece has been doing some shooting, 9mm and .22lr - doing very good. Shoots at a large indoor two level range. She has 2 pistols and already looking...
    09-17-2021, 07:51 PM
  • Reply to Vacating Afghanistan
    by jhjimbo
    Another useless post by the idiot. The U.S. legally turned the equipment over to the Afgan Army and Government, not just trained the Afgan on our equipment....
    Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X