Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best compound hunting bow for under $500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best compound hunting bow for under $500?

What's the best compound hunting bow for under $500?

I haven't shot many for under 500 but I did recently by a PSE sinister it's a small bow but I absolutely love it it's fast light and deadly accurate bought it brand new for 370 or 400 fully loaded it was a deal I had to take it and I love it

Comment

Look at Diamond bows. They are Bowtechs budget brand. The Infinite Edge is a pretty good one.

Comment

I also knew Hoyt used to make a turbo hawk that was a budget brand they some of my buddies liked I don't think they make the turbohawk any more but I believe they still have the hawk series of have to check on that

Comment

Different styles and brands will work differently for different people, so it's tough to say which will be best for you. I happen to love my Mission bow (made by Matthews), but the others listed here are also good. Any decent archery shop will have a range and will be happy to let you try a number of bows to see which one is best for you.

Comment

One that fits and feels comfortable...

Comment

Another vote for Hoyt.

Comment

I don't know about the best, but I just picked up the new pse stinger x rts package for about $440 after tax. Im pretty new to compound bows so I don't have much experience with other bows but that pse has been a dream to shoot as far as I know. To the best of my abilities it's pretty accurate too.

Comment

Depends on what you like and what you want JWT2000!!!
                  Bear Archery has goood bows you can find under 500
                  PSE same thing.... Possibly find Bowtech for under 500 tooo.
                  I was able to find a martin krypton set up brand new for under 500.
                  Obsession and New Breed Archery have really good looking bows but hard to find under 500!!! Lol
                  Reputable archery shops on ebay is a good place to look.
                  It all depends what you like and want!!!
                  Goodluck JWT2000!!!

Comment

its all personal preference

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad