Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY Mathews ZXT was stolen on December 8th, ive filed a report and called local shops if anyone in the st. Louis area uses this s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY Mathews ZXT was stolen on December 8th, ive filed a report and called local shops if anyone in the st. Louis area uses this s

MY Mathews ZXT was stolen on December 8th, ive filed a report and called local shops if anyone in the st. Louis area uses this site and found/stole or heard about someone finding/stealing my bow please return it or report it. Any ideas on how I could get it back?

Check local pawn shop, archery shops and any place that deals with used merchandise. Don't tell them up front that you are looking for a stolen bow because they may be reluctant to come forth with it as they will be out the money they paid for it. If you find it don't they'll them but call police and show a copy of the original offense report you filed reporting it stolen. If you don't have a serial number you might as well right it off because you will never prove it was yours. Also try Craigslist.

Comment

Excellent advice from .30-06Hunter - the only thing I would add is you might try advertising in the want ads and/or on craigslist that you are looking to buy this model bow and see if the thief answers your ad. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad