Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey I'm looking for a new bow and for a descent price ( under 700 with a package deal) any ideas on what to checkout before I st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I'm looking for a new bow and for a descent price ( under 700 with a package deal) any ideas on what to checkout before I st

Hey I'm looking for a new bow and for a descent price ( under 700 with a package deal) any ideas on what to checkout before I start to look heavily?

Don't get the package deal. Buy the bow only and buy the accessories separate. The package deals come with cheap crap.

Comment

ok I didn't really put a lot of thought into that but now I can personalize it to what I want

Comment

ok I didn't really put a lot of thought into that but now I can personalize it to what I want

Comment

i bought a diamond stud bow in a package deal for right around that price 4 years ago and never changed a thing on it. great shooter, have killed deer and turkey with it. so for around 700 id start with them. if you play your cards right 700 should get you a pretty decent outfit.

Comment

Pse bow madness 3g or a Bear method.

Comment

Recurve or compound?
              I know nothing about compounds but if you are getting a recurve i own a red stag and its great and cheap.

Comment

+1 for Diamond

Comment

If you're not opposed to used bows you can get any 1-2yrs old bow on ebay or craigslist for about half of original price. I see $1000+ bows going for $500-$600 all the time. I would definitely start there. Some things are like buying cars once you drive them off the lot they lose their value, not to mention the ego's of people who have to have the latest and not always greatest.

Comment

i recently bought the bear legion package for $499 and love it none of the stuff is cheap on it. whisker biscuit rest, 5 pin trophy rige sght, shockstop stabilizer and a trophy ridge 6 arrow quiver. It also comes with a peep sight and release loop. most packages only add $100 to the price and what you get is well beyond $100 of stuff

Comment

Mission is a company that i think you should look into. I have the riot but the ballistic looks good as well. They make high quality bows for affordable prices. Hope this helps!
                      -Jack

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad