Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to know which broadhead is the best. Which is why I have narrowed down my experimenting list to three different ones.I wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to know which broadhead is the best. Which is why I have narrowed down my experimenting list to three different ones.I wa

I need to know which broadhead is the best. Which is why I have narrowed down my experimenting list to three different ones.I want to test the G5 Montec and Striker and the Magnus Stinger BuzzCut 4-blades. All of which would be in 100 grains. Are ther any more choices that I should consider testing along with these three? If so, please list them. I would greatly appreciate you suggestions.

i use thunderheads 100gr, never let me down, use fresh blades with each new animal.

Comment

I have used and been really happy with Muzzy broadheads. I use the 4-blade 100gr. but I've heard the 3-blade ones are good too. Just something to look at.

Comment

Agreed with rocky d bashaw and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad