Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im thinking of buying the Diamond black Ice this summer. Has anyone ever used this bow or currently hunt with it? Also I was won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im thinking of buying the Diamond black Ice this summer. Has anyone ever used this bow or currently hunt with it? Also I was won

Im thinking of buying the Diamond black Ice this summer. Has anyone ever used this bow or currently hunt with it? Also I was wondering if bass pro has bow sales during the summer because it is a little expensive.

I purchased a Hoyt, Mathews and a Diamond bow within the last 2 years and like the Diamond the best. I gave it to my son (14 yrs old) and want it back. Bows are another thing that are only as good as the shooter.

Comment

I have shot the Black Ice and it is awesome. I ended up buying a Ross Cardiac, but that decision was based mostly on the fact that I got the Ross dirt cheap, I mean dirt cheap. I would browse the interned for prices on the bow also. Here are a couple sites that have some real good deals on entire packages or just the bow - oh, and the Ice Man is even sweeter!!!

http://www.huntersfriend.com/
      http://shop.archerycountry.com/

Comment

It's all a matter of what you like best. I've used Hoyt, York, Bear,Ben Pearson,PSE and Mathews and love my Switchback XT. Shot 8 deer including 2 ten point Whitetails with it in the last 3 seasons.

Comment

I just purchased a black ice. I have bowhunted for over 25 years and have shot owned several deferent brands. Bear, Pearson, PSE and most recently Parker. Diamond's Black Ice is smoothest bow to draw and shoot that I have ever owned. It is also extremely accurate. At 60# it is easier to draw than my wife's 40# Parker Challenger II. Buy one you won't be sorry!

Comment

When you get to that level of Hoyt, Bear, Diamond and such, they are all going to be great bows with each one having their own little perk but it all depends on that you like and what fits you best.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad