Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have come down with a severe case of new bow fever. Anybody know anything about the Mission line from Mathews? Thanks and go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Good choice 007 and Enjoy the new Bows!!!

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    I had not heard much about it before today, but after reading the sites above it sounds pretty good to me.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I chucked my willpower, gave in to temptation, and ordered the X3, should be flinging arrows by Memorial Day weekend.

Leave a comment:

replied
    My pleasure, 2Poppa, think I will have an X3 sometime this summer. Only downside I can find so far is that I am used to shooting fingers with my old Darton and will have to go to a release with the Mission but then we should try to learn new things daily, right? Good hunting.

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    Thanks 007,
    Mathews makes a fine Mission statement!

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    A kid at my school has one and he says it is great. I also suggest a diamond.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    For that price range, why not try PSE? Their bows range between $300-$600 on models that come fully equiped with sight, rest, quiver and arrows. Their new line of bows are also smooth-drawing, very fast and quiet.

Leave a comment:

replied
    2poppa, try http://missionarchery.com/

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    Just looked at their Website and didn't see any mention of a "Mission line" bow.

http://mathewsinc.com/

Leave a comment:

• I have come down with a severe case of new bow fever. Anybody know anything about the Mission line from Mathews? Thanks and go

I have come down with a severe case of new bow fever. Anybody know anything about the Mission line from Mathews? Thanks and good hunting.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad