Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking to buy a bow. my friend said he'd sell me a 2007 matthews switchback with a whiskerbiscuit and tru-glo sights alread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    It's a great deal to me!!!

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    It sounds like a decent deal. Just don't buy it because of the price though. Try shooting a couple times and see if you like it.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Try shooting the bow first and if it is in good condition and shoots well for you than you should deffinately buy it. A new Switchback is easily $900 without the site and rest.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    If the limbs are'nt cracked. BUY IT NOW !!!

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    If the draw length is wrong you may need a different cam. Best to take it to a Mathews dealer. The price is right.

Leave a comment:

• hunt_fish_sleep
    replied
    Dude you better jump on that before I find him and buy it first.

Leave a comment:

• jbird
    replied
    Sounds like a good deal to me.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Sounds like a good deal if the bow fits. I love my Switchback XT. Mathews bows bring top dollar on Ebay. They typically go up 1 or 200 bucks more the last few minutes of bidding. So far have taken 8 deer and 1 gobbler with mine in 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• CPT BRAD
    replied
    I think I paid about 800 for mine in the same condition so you should be fairly happy with that, unless you're a real miser! :P

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    It's a pretty good deal, but shoot it first. See how that goes, and buy if you like.

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    I would say so as long as it is in good shape.

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    There is a 2007 mathews switchback on ebay for $408, stripped with 2 days left to bid.

$500 seems like a fair deal.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    Shoot it first, then decide. Doesn't sound terrible.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I would say it was a fair deal.

Leave a comment:

• Taylor3535
    replied
    I definitely think it's a good deal. Mathews hold their value longer than any other type of bow. Buy it and start hitting the range!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad