Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking to buy a bow. my friend said he'd sell me a 2007 matthews switchback with a whiskerbiscuit and tru-glo sights alread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking to buy a bow. my friend said he'd sell me a 2007 matthews switchback with a whiskerbiscuit and tru-glo sights alread

I'm looking to buy a bow. my friend said he'd sell me a 2007 matthews switchback with a whiskerbiscuit and tru-glo sights already on it. He's asking 500 dollars for it. is this a pretty good deal?

Sure, just be sure you are comfortable shooting it. A brand new Matthews Bow is easily $800-$900, WITHOUT a sight ($50-$100), arrow rest ($50-$100), or quiver ($40-$120). So, it adds up!

Comment

Does it have the Mathews quiver?
      If not, what kind does it have on it?

Comment

Yeah, make sure he throw in the matching quiver (ONLY $120.00), then you'll have an AWESOME DEAL!

Comment

haha alright yeah i'll make sure he doesn't keep it from me.

Comment

I definitely think it's a good deal. Mathews hold their value longer than any other type of bow. Buy it and start hitting the range!

Comment

I would say it was a fair deal.

Comment

Shoot it first, then decide. Doesn't sound terrible.

Comment

There is a 2007 mathews switchback on ebay for $408, stripped with 2 days left to bid.

$500 seems like a fair deal.

Comment

I would say so as long as it is in good shape.

Comment

It's a pretty good deal, but shoot it first. See how that goes, and buy if you like.

Comment

I think I paid about 800 for mine in the same condition so you should be fairly happy with that, unless you're a real miser! :P

Comment

Sounds like a good deal if the bow fits. I love my Switchback XT. Mathews bows bring top dollar on Ebay. They typically go up 1 or 200 bucks more the last few minutes of bidding. So far have taken 8 deer and 1 gobbler with mine in 3 years.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Comment

Dude you better jump on that before I find him and buy it first.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad