Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wher do I get new limbs for my Diamond The Rock bow? I will eventually want to upgrade to a 50-60 pound bow instead of 40-50 and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with Del in KS answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• blazer_ov-1d
    replied
    Im not sure how old a diamond the rock bow is but I think it is a newer model you should be able to go to a bowtech or diamond dealer and get your limbs and save lots of money! if it is a older bow 6 years or more get a new one.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    Buy a new one and save the old one for a kid or for bowfishing. Or donate it to a youth hunting/shooting club.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Sell the bow on Ebay and buy a new one in the higher weight you want.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    try ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Wher do I get new limbs for my Diamond The Rock bow? I will eventually want to upgrade to a 50-60 pound bow instead of 40-50 and

Wher do I get new limbs for my Diamond The Rock bow? I will eventually want to upgrade to a 50-60 pound bow instead of 40-50 and I just want to replace the limbs on my Diamond to save money. Should I just get a whole new bow instead? Even if it is the same one?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad