Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years of bowhunting did it take before you got your first deer with a bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might add i've never shot at any deer ethier

Comment

i been hunting 2 years, and nothing, i shot and missed my second time out, and this season i hunted 2 weekends, and nothing even showed, i saw more deer dead on the side of the road driving to the cabin, then i did in the woods.

Comment

i got one with in the first year but missed a buck before that

Comment

I started bow hunting last year and just saw one small fork that I decided to pass on. Hopefully this year I will see a couple more deer.

Comment

about a one month, I was lucky enough to have a nice little spike come in my direction. It was also my first deer.

Comment

I have hunted 4 years (although only a few weekends each year) and have not killed one yet. I hit a doe in the shoulder two years ago but she lived to see another day. Hopefully this will be my year!

Comment

i shot alot of deer my first year but had alot of time in it. the best advice for youre first year is to be patient and study the patterns. also make sure you are pot during the rut as much as possible!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad