Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have a Diamond The Rock bow? If so what kind of arrows do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have a Diamond The Rock bow? If so what kind of arrows do you use?

Does anybody have a Diamond The Rock bow? If so what kind of arrows do you use?

I don't think it matters. Probably carbon shafts. Just make sure they're spined right and heavy enough. There should be a chart on the back of the box of arrows you are thinking about buying. Just follow the chart and buy the appropriate arrow for your Draw weight and Draw length. I recommend Beman ICS Hunter, Gold Tip Hunter XT, Carbon Xpress Maxima Hunter or Easton Axis, those should get you pointed in the right direction.

Comment

That's what I thought. I was already going to get the Beman ICS Hunters anyway. Thanks.

Comment

i have one i will sell you one for 1,000 if you want to email me. my email address is [email protected]

thank you

Comment

Agreed with rezavoirdog answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad