Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has you or anybody you know ever RobinHooded an arrow? I did with a 25 pound youth when I was only 9 years old. But it doesn't r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went out to shoot with 8 arrows came back with 3

Comment

Pain in the neck always shooting the fletchings off, never truely robinhooded one though

Comment

I did it to my buddy's arrow one time. I thought it was pretty cool, but he wasn't so thrilled!

Comment

Gets to be expensive.

Comment

I've never center punched another arrow but I'll only shoot three at a time into a 6" circle from 20 yards. Any more and I do start making contact and cutting vanes.

Comment

Three times last year and the guys above are right, for what arrows cost it is more of a pain than something to celebrate. I don't shoot for groups anymore except to get certified for urban bowhunts.

Comment

Myth busters PROVED the robinhodd Trick to be WRONG...............BUSTED

Comment

I have never done it and I hope I never do...dang arrows cost too much!!

Comment

I've done it several times while practicing, but never on purpose.

Comment

I actually got my first the other day. Like several others have said....bittersweet. It's exciting but it ruins an expensive arrow. Oh well, I say it's it worth it to try to do it at least once.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

I did last year. no skill involved. complete luck. but still cool. it was a perfect robin hood though. Made to arrows into on long one. It perfectly split my nock right down the middle.

Comment

I did it last night, but it was completely unintentional. Was helping a friend paper tune a new bow, and after he got tired I suggested he take shots at a small, leftover halloween pumpkin. He put a couple arrows into it, and asked me to shoot my bow. My 2nd arrow went thru his arrow. It was funny, but he'd rather have the arrow and I'd rather have the cash...

Comment

I have done it once!

Comment

I have done it once!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by rock rat
                                  Are you doubting the CIA/China/Russia/Iran/Hugo Chavez connection? Maybe they've hacked your account, sending everyone to FEMA camps.

On...
                                  Today, 09:21 AM
                                • Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by Danbo
                                  I don't believe the rangers raided any servers in Germany. Don't fall for fake news....
                                  Today, 07:35 AM
                                • Reply to Here is a little more food for thought.
                                  by Danbo
                                  Bow hunter - You forgot that they just don't hate Trump they hate us. Hell some of them have called for Trump supporters to be sent to re-education camps!...
                                  Today, 07:32 AM
                                • Here is a little more food for thought.
                                  by crm3006
                                  Wishful thinking? Vast right wing conspiracy? Nutty as a fruitcake, or some hard solid truth that the lamestream media is afraid to report? Follow the...
                                  Yesterday, 02:12 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X