Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes better releases? Scott or TRU Ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Tru ball is the best for me!!!

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    I have only used tru ball and it works for me.

Leave a comment:

• timothyfaw
    replied
    i would half to both because they make hunting gear ever.

Leave a comment:

• Huntandtrap09
    replied
    i have a scott and love it

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    They are both great brands of releases, but overall, i would say tru ball. They make a very large variety of releases, all of which are excellent. The tru ball releases are very expensive, but when it comes to buying the thing that will release your string and arrow, you dont want to go cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Golfing Sportsman
    replied
    Scott releases are awesome, mine have performed flawlessly i have no complaints whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    I like Scott's Little Goose and Little Bitty Goose, they both have adjustable triggers.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    I've had both and like the Tru ball best. It seems to have less creep in the trigger. It's got a lite pull and has not missfired.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I like my Scott. I have used a tru-ball but it's been awhile. I can't recall anything good or bad.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    I've had three Tru-balls and two were great releases. Release pressure was very high on the third and could not be adjusted. I think the Scott releases are excellent but wish they would offer more wrist size adjustment on their buckle straps. But still, the Wildcat will probably be my next release.

Leave a comment:

• 2Poppa
    replied
    I have no experience with Scott, but have had a TRU Ball for several years, and it has performed flawlessly.

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    started a topic Who makes better releases? Scott or TRU Ball?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad