Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes better fall-away rests? Trophy Ridge, Ripcord, or Quality Archery Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes better fall-away rests? Trophy Ridge, Ripcord, or Quality Archery Products?

Who makes better fall-away rests? Trophy Ridge, Ripcord, or Quality Archery Products?

I don't have one but I think I would go with Trophy Ridge.

Comment

Trophy Taker Extreme Full Containment Top Slot, is the BEST!

Comment

I like the full capture rests because I still hunt as well as sit in a stand. I like QAD because they continuously improve the design and offer variations ... but Ripcord owners probably feel that their design is already perfect. Both are excellent. Just have to follow the instructions to set them up correctly. No experience with the Trophy Ridge - not a full capture

Comment

I like the full capture rests because I still hunt as well as sit in a stand. I like QAD because they continuously improve the design and offer variations ... but Ripcord owners probably feel that their design is already perfect. Both are excellent. Just have to follow the instructions to set them up correctly. No experience with the Trophy Ridge - not a full capture.

Comment

The ripcord is a very good quality rest I hear, but thats all they make. I would have to go with trophy ridge because they make multiple products, all of which are great quality. Last place would have to be QAD, but I have still heard good things about them as well.

Comment

I have the ripcord and i love it. I chose that over the qad because in my research, the qad made more noise. Never used a whisker biscuit and didn't like the designs of the trophy ridge fall away rests. For me, Trophy Ridge does make great sights. My arrows are fletched at 2 degree right helical twist and I've never had a problem in a year of shooting with the ripcord. Hope this helps.

Comment

I have a whisker biscuit but I have considered switching to the Trophy Ridge.

Comment

Agreed with rezavoirdog answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

QAD for sure full containment and one u get them tuned right quiet as can be

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad