Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I plan on buying the new Mathew Reezen soon and I am wondering why I would want the option of a different brace height…6.5 compa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I plan on buying the new Mathew Reezen soon and I am wondering why I would want the option of a different brace height…6.5 compa

I plan on buying the new Mathew Reezen soon and I am wondering why I would want the option of a different brace height…6.5 compared to 7.0?

The 7 inch brace will be a little slower but more forgiving, the 6.5 a shade faster and less forgiving. In real life I don't think you or your target will notice a 1/2 inch difference.

Comment

Golfing Sportsman stole my answer.He is right on.

Comment

Yes, he took my answer too. Forgiveness.

Comment

I ordered the Reezen 7.0!

Comment

my freind has a reezen 6.5 and its great

Comment

i have the reezen 7.0, i bought this one because its a little more forgiving and still fast!with hunting arrows and 85gr broadhead im shooting 310fps and a real tight pattern!

Comment

both are sweet 7.0 is a little more forgiving and the 6.5 is a little faster

Comment

I got the Reezen 7.0!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad