replied
    Originally posted by Danbo View Post

This isn't a real person Jim.
    How do you know?

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

You will see ancient settings all the way to modern Society. A guided trip is interesting because they know the History of what you are looking at.
    This isn't a real person Jim.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by adomanim1 View Post
    I've always been interested in travelling to Turkey given how beautiful it is and the good experiences my friends have had. As of this moment I've allocated a maximum budget of €800 [food+accomadation] for a trip to Istanbul-Cappadocia in the time of Christmas into the New Years [only free time I have as a Student for now :-( ]. I would regard myself as a travelling noob, having only travelled with family or friends who plan everything out. As such, I would like to ask you all for advice on what sort of experience I can expect on such a budget, if I should increase it, if its better to sign up for a travel package rather than plan it out myself, or if its a bad time to travel to there in that timeframe.
    You will see ancient settings all the way to modern Society. A guided trip is interesting because they know the History of what you are looking at.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Are you a Bot?

Leave a comment:

• adomanim1
    replied
    I've always been interested in travelling to Turkey given how beautiful it is and the good experiences my friends have had. As of this moment I've allocated a maximum budget of €800 [food+accomadation] for a trip to Istanbul-Cappadocia in the time of Christmas into the New Years [only free time I have as a Student for now :-( ]. I would regard myself as a travelling noob, having only travelled with family or friends who plan everything out. As such, I would like to ask you all for advice on what sort of experience I can expect on such a budget, if I should increase it, if its better to sign up for a travel package rather than plan it out myself, or if its a bad time to travel Nox Vidmate VLC to there in that timeframe.
    Last edited by adomanim1; 09-26-2021, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied

THP hunting on public in Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    started a topic Turkey tour

Turkey tour

https://youtu.be/pd7aG6QfrCA

This is the first video of THP 2021 turkey tour. All public land .

They are in south Florida, I believe the Everglades chasing Osceola turkeys.
    Good videos but to many snakes for me.

Warning they didn't kill one in this video, some videos they don't.
    This is not an outdoor channel show where they are shooting semi tame animals.

Last edited by Danbo; 03-27-2021, 12:07 PM.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Scopes
    by FirstBubba
    Pmacc60, I keep forgetting the "Ladder Fiasco"!
    Glad to hear you're on the mend and doing well.
    Believe me, I'm well aware of being...
    Today, 09:04 AM
  • Scopes
    by FirstBubba
    Leopold used to pretty much be the "Gold Standard" for the everyday "Average Joe" deer hunter that wanted a better than average scope....
    12-01-2021, 03:43 PM
  • Oxford School Shooting........
    by bowhunter75richard
    As if the school shooting itself was not bad enough, it now concerns the parents of the shooter being involved.

They were captured late last...
    Today, 08:06 AM
  • Reply to Scopes
    by Pmacc60
    Thanks PH , best of luck to you !...
    Today, 07:43 AM
  • Reply to Anti-Hunters Win
    by bowhunter75richard
    “Liberals appointed to the game commission”.

This factor is one of the most dangerous happenings that is taking place in the fight of...
    Today, 07:38 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X