Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey tour

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turkey tour

    https://youtu.be/pd7aG6QfrCA

    This is the first video of THP 2021 turkey tour. All public land .

    They are in south Florida, I believe the Everglades chasing Osceola turkeys.
    Good videos but to many snakes for me.

    Warning they didn't kill one in this video, some videos they don't.
    This is not an outdoor channel show where they are shooting semi tame animals.

    Last edited by Danbo; 03-27-2021, 11:07 AM.

  • #2



    THP hunting on public in Alabama.

    Comment


    • #3
      I've always been interested in travelling to Turkey given how beautiful it is and the good experiences my friends have had. As of this moment I've allocated a maximum budget of €800 [food+accomadation] for a trip to Istanbul-Cappadocia in the time of Christmas into the New Years [only free time I have as a Student for now :-( ]. I would regard myself as a travelling noob, having only travelled with family or friends who plan everything out. As such, I would like to ask you all for advice on what sort of experience I can expect on such a budget, if I should increase it, if its better to sign up for a travel package rather than plan it out myself, or if its a bad time to travel Nox Vidmate VLC to there in that timeframe.
      Last edited by adomanim1; 09-26-2021, 06:28 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you a Bot?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by adomanim1 View Post
          I've always been interested in travelling to Turkey given how beautiful it is and the good experiences my friends have had. As of this moment I've allocated a maximum budget of €800 [food+accomadation] for a trip to Istanbul-Cappadocia in the time of Christmas into the New Years [only free time I have as a Student for now :-( ]. I would regard myself as a travelling noob, having only travelled with family or friends who plan everything out. As such, I would like to ask you all for advice on what sort of experience I can expect on such a budget, if I should increase it, if its better to sign up for a travel package rather than plan it out myself, or if its a bad time to travel to there in that timeframe.
          You will see ancient settings all the way to modern Society. A guided trip is interesting because they know the History of what you are looking at.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

            You will see ancient settings all the way to modern Society. A guided trip is interesting because they know the History of what you are looking at.
            This isn't a real person Jim.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Danbo View Post

              This isn't a real person Jim.
              How do you know?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

                How do you know?
                If you can't figure that out it's a lost
                cause.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Danbo View Post

                  If you can't figure that out it's a lost
                  cause.
                  thanks....

                  Comment

                  Welcome!

                  Collapse

                  Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                  If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                  And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                  Right Rail 1

                  Collapse

                  Top Active Users

                  Collapse

                  There are no top active users.

                  Right Rail 2

                  Collapse

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  • Vigilanties
                    by jhjimbo
                    Kenosha, Wisconson deputize 'vigalantie Citizens' to help control crowds and the streets.
                    The Border Patrol should do the same thing in Texas to...
                    Today, 01:04 AM
                  • Reply to Why doesn't everyone own a 6PPC?
                    by crm3006
                    From Ernie: "I was only disagreeing with crm's statement about the 22-250 being just as accurate as the PPC."

                    I have a group, shot...
                    Yesterday, 11:26 PM
                  • Why doesn't everyone own a 6PPC?
                    by DakotaMan
                    I've been experimenting with a 6PPC rifle for the last few weeks. I have not yet developed the optimum load but I have been amazed. This is the most fun...
                    10-07-2021, 11:37 AM
                  • Reply to Do we need this?
                    by 99explorer
                    Hunter Biden has turned to abstract painting as a profession.
                    His works go for $75,000 and up.
                    Art experts rate his works as quite good....
                    Yesterday, 11:19 PM
                  • Do we need this?
                    by 99explorer
                    "Trump Urges Republicans to Sit Out Coming Elections."

                    This is from National Review.


                    https://news.yahoo.com/trump...
                    10-14-2021, 10:59 AM

                  Right Rail 3

                  Collapse

                  Footer Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X