Pheasant season opens soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheasant season opens soon

Last spring I bought a Fox Sterlingworth. One they call the model 1911, with the full exposed pin ends. Nothing fancy about it's condition, don't you think I landed some 95% condition museum piece. Entry level condition and price. Got a couple of boxes of 2 1/2 inch paper shells from RST and I'm gonna hunt the family land like my grandfather and his brothers- in - laws did a hunnert years ago.

We got out from under the goddammit, hey spam so let's post about hunting, fishing, and other stuff than the politics that's always hanging in the background. Leave it there and bring other things to the front.

Resident only pheasant hunt this weekend on public land. I'm leaving it for the ones that don't have private land access. Next week on the 17th, everybody hunts!

Comment

What state are you hunting in?

Do you have wild pheasants?

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
        What state are you hunting in?

Do you have wild pheasants?
        South Dakota. Pheasant capitol of the world.

Comment

Well sir? Any tall "tails" to tell? ...yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            Well sir? Any tall "tails" to tell? ...yet?
            Not yet. Season opens 17th. By custom, the renter gets first shot, so
            I'll wait untill later in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

Not yet. Season opens 17th. By custom, the renter gets first shot, so
              I'll wait untill later in the week.
              Alrighty then! I wait with "baited" breath! (Get out of the minnow bucket!) LOL!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad