No announcement yet.

Easter turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm disappointed it took me sp long to find this post!
    Congrats to the "girl" on a job well done!
    Great read!
    Has she started a journal?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      I'm disappointed it took me sp long to find this post!
      Congrats to the "girl" on a job well done!
      Great read!
      Has she started a journal?
      Actually she has, she’s kept a diary of sorts for years. I had asked for her tag to put with the fan, beard and spurs but she wants to keep it in her book with a feather. Ok by me!

Comment

Month half gone Fitch, any more successful hunts by the young folks ? Oh you too 😀

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

Actually she has, she’s kept a diary of sorts for years. I had asked for her tag to put with the fan, beard and spurs but she wants to keep it in her book with a feather. Ok by me!
          LOL! Awesome!
          My journal is full of pictures and other such stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by springerman3 View Post
            Month half gone Fitch, any more successful hunts by the young folks ? Oh you too 😀

Not by the kids or I, but my cousin and a buddy came down the first weekend and his/our friend killed one. Probably the second bird that was with my daughter's. Was glad for him, he doesn’t get down often but really enjoys it when he does. He has one of those jobs that follows him home but he chills out here.

It’s been windy and rainy since the opener, we’ve gone out but don’t hit it hard. Mother’s Day the boy and I had one going but he quit on us after about a half hour. He was across the property line on the other side of a stone wall, sometimes they come sometimes not. I try to keep it fun and not let punching a tag be the total focus. Usually if the birds are on the place we’ll get some kind of action, if they aren’t then oh well. Occasionally we get snookered by a quiet one but that just makes it more interesting.

Comment

Amazing Have you post published here. Thank you for this kind of great information. If you want to know that how many Types of Tarot Cards? and how to use tarot Cards then you must have to read this Article. buy grocery online jaipur

Comment

Awesome Blog! Your Awesome Blog! you're a remarkable action in your article. The substance is nonsensically great.

Codexina

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad