Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Benelli SBE shoots a deadly pattern to 55 yds with Remington #6 heavy shot turkey loads. What load do you shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Benelli SBE shoots a deadly pattern to 55 yds with Remington #6 heavy shot turkey loads. What load do you shoot?

My Benelli SBE shoots a deadly pattern to 55 yds with Remington #6 heavy shot turkey loads. What load do you shoot?

i shoot #5 Winchester 3 1/2 mag in my Mossberg 835.

Comment

Del,

I have been shooting Federal Mag-Shok Lead with the Flitecontrol wad since the load cam out. Deadly pattern in any gun I have tried them in. I get my best paterns with #5 shot.

Comment

I tried a box of the feds but in my gun they did not shoot as well as the Rem's.

Comment

Winchester hi velocity 3 inch #6 lead out of a benelli nova.

Comment

I have three SBE's and usually shoot Rem or Fed 5's or 6's for pheasant with IC or Mod. I have not shot a turkey since back in the seventies. One of my employees killed a turkey last year with his SBE and Rem 6's at about 30 yards.

Comment

Winchester HI-VELO. 3" #6 is the way to go. GolfingSportsmans got it.

Comment

Very old Federal Hi-Power 12ga 1 3/8oz #4 in a 2.75" shell. 4 dram eq so they are very snappy loads. Does the job just fine.

Comment

Agreed with Golfing Sportsman answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad