Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some waders yall would recomend for duck hunting in NC? Between 100-250 dollars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some waders yall would recomend for duck hunting in NC? Between 100-250 dollars.

What are some waders yall would recomend for duck hunting in NC? Between 100-250 dollars.

Cabelas has a set of neopreme wadders that run less than 200 that I use. They have kept me warm in icey water. Not too expensive. All wadders will eventually leak. Use waterproof glue to seal the seams and they will last several years.

Comment

Check out Mack's Prairie Wings at:

http://www.mackspw.com/ItemList--Chest-Waders--m-310

Comment

Don't buy any thing from wal-mart or meijers, being a stupid kid i bought a pair for $30 bucks and my feet got so cold i went to the hospital for frostbite

Comment

where in NC are you from. im in wnc

Comment

I'm in Wake Forest. Do you know of any good spots to duck hunt around there?

Comment

Not really, i do all my duck hunting in TN.

Comment

Bass Pro Shops have in the store or on-line a great selection of Hodgeman neoprene waders. Get yourself some fleece stirrup under pants to put on first. They insulate and wick sweat. You'll be glad. I live across the hill from you in Gatlinburg.

Comment

i got a pair from gander mountain that were very nice until i decided to walk through some brairs and i had to patch them i live in delaware so theres not much difference in the weather in NC

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad