Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of some good ground blinds for turkey hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of some good ground blinds for turkey hunting?

Does anyone know of some good ground blinds for turkey hunting?

Trekker T-200 Blind sold locally or online at Cabela's. It's lightweight and folds to a pouch, comes with extra stakes as well.

Comment

Double Bull blinds are nice, but expensive. Depends on what you want to spend.

Comment

Saw an interesting new blind at the ATA show about a month ago. Its called the "backpack blind". Looked like one of their models would be perfect for turkey hunting.

Comment

Most will do but stay away from Eastman. I bought one and it's a POS. The rods constantly fall out of the pockets when you try to set it up. There's not enough dark background to hide shadows.

Comment

I like the double bull, kjforian is right, they are expensive, but they seem to be the most versitle blinds avaible, and they are easy to set up.

Comment

Double Bull Blind is suppose to be really nice with a lot of room and great visibility.

Comment

The Primos Double Bull Dark Horse Ground Blind is the Cadillac of ground blinds..It has plenty of room for multiple people to sit comfortably..The Dark Horse weighs less than 20 lbs, which makes transportation to and from the field easy..The silent slide window adjustment system and the shoot through netting make this a great blind for the bow or gun hunter..The Dark Horse comes available in Ground Swat Camo!!!

Comment

I agree with above. I hear really good things about the Trekker T-200 Blind.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad