Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have tried for field testing. How many of you have succeeded. How many times have you been selected. How many of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have tried for field testing. How many of you have succeeded. How many times have you been selected. How many of

How many of you have tried for field testing. How many of you have succeeded. How many times have you been selected. How many of you are "site managers." Seth

I have never been any.

Comment

I've applied but haven't ever heard anything. Apparently the more you interact on the site though, the greater your chances of being selected.

Comment

Yeah I read that also but never heard of anyone getting it. What age level are you? I'm in my mid teens.
        Seth

Comment

I've gotten so much stuff that I can't get inside my house.I'm going to have to go live in my remote houseboat.I feel paranoid every time I see a UPS truck and I have changed the name on the malbox.

Comment

There are no "site managers" except for the usual blog Nazis and those who would force their political and religious brainwashing on others who would be more interested in some camp talk.

Comment

WOW! lol Want my address? you can have them sent to my house!
              seth

Comment

WOW! lol Want my address? you can have them sent to my house!
                seth

Comment

I had to get a couple of new gun safes to store all the guns I was getting, then all of these gun safes showed up at my door so I had to just give them away.

Comment

If you're asking my age, Seth, I have kids your age.

Comment

I think Bayouwoof holds the record for gear testing.
                      He may have to rent a warehouse to hold his stuff, or open up a store like Gander mountain.

Comment

I thought WAM an OH were the two that get to test everything!

Comment

How do you enter to be eligible for this? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Comment

JRE716 Go to My Profile under wear it will say your user name where you sign in. Where it tells you how many points you have it says to the right (+ More about rankings and points) click on that at the top of that article it says (fill out our Reader Test Panel application form) click on that and you will be on your way.
                            Seth

Comment

I sent the new Ram pickup back since it was the wrong color.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad