Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good decoy set ups to draw in Toms, kjflorian hit on it in another post and was curious of other options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good decoy set ups to draw in Toms, kjflorian hit on it in another post and was curious of other options?

What are some good decoy set ups to draw in Toms, kjflorian hit on it in another post and was curious of other options?

Actually another one I always wanted to try and just haven't yet is multiple decoys. I was thinking about using a setup with one Jake and about 6 or so hens. Figured that would really get the Tom worked up when he saw that. That might require working a couple of calls at the same time to. Could get exciting.

I would be curious if anybody else has tried this too.

Comment

There's a relatively new decoy on the market which many hunters regard as "primo." It's called a B-Mobile, and has a full fan on its backside, and when used in conjunction with a hen decoy will draw Toms from far and wide.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad