Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good lightweight insulated hunting boots? I was thinking of the danner pronghorns but wasnt sure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good lightweight insulated hunting boots? I was thinking of the danner pronghorns but wasnt sure.

What are some good lightweight insulated hunting boots? I was thinking of the danner pronghorns but wasnt sure.

Danner pronghorns are excellent boots for that price point.

Comment

I have worn Cabelas Whitetail Extremes for over 8 years and I am sold on them. I wear the 1200 gram Thinsulate GorTex model but they also come in a 600 gram Thinsulate Gortex model. They are like have a lightweight hiking boot on your foot. If mine ever wear out I will have another pair , matter of fact I am going to buy another pair in case they discontinue them for some reason, but I don't think because they will because they are one of their top sellers.

Comment

Rocky Trackers 800gm insulation and on warmer days Browning featherweights or Chukkas.

Comment

I have hunted for 45 years and had many types of hunting boot.
          The Muck Boot Company is my favorite.
          The brand I have is the “Woody Elite” it is light, full camouflage, rubber, warm, dry, waterproof, comfortable and reasonable in price.
          Muck has warmer boots for the artic.
          Check out the Muck Boot Company link below.

www.muckbootsonline.com/?gclid=CJCw7bz_37gCFY2e4AodFmAA7A

Comment

I have a pair of cabelas boots that I love. They are 9 or 10 inch boots with 200 grams of thinsulate. They are the one made with pittards leather. I am not sure if they still sell them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad