Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got my bird at 10:45 this morning. second year in a row ive killed it on the second day of hunting. 9" beard, 1" spurs. not a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my bird at 10:45 this morning. second year in a row ive killed it on the second day of hunting. 9" beard, 1" spurs. not a

got my bird at 10:45 this morning. second year in a row ive killed it on the second day of hunting. 9" beard, 1" spurs. not a heavy bird, probably around 20 lbs, maybe a touch less. called 2 gobblers in, shot him at 12 yards. i think that falls within the fair and square rules right RES???

Congrats scratch! That's awesome!
    Getting 'em in close is what it's all about! Nice bird!
    Rio? Eastern?

Comment

Great job, Scratch. How ya gonna cook it?

Comment

Scratch Congrats, Thanks for including all the details about your twenty pound tom. I like when people have the weight, beard length and spur length.

My youngest brother Joe killed a monster mule deer in the Colorado's back country. My sister called me about the mule deer Joe bagged.

1. What did the mule deer weight? I don't know.
        2. How many antler points? I don't know.
        3. How big was the antler spread? I don't know.
        This drives me crazy.
        I later found out when Joe got home the mule deer buck had seventeen points, a thirty five inch spread and weight close to three hundred pounds.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good job.

Comment

bubba- easterns up here in MI.

buckhunter- gonna smoke it.

Comment

Fair and Square!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad