Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally got to do a little turkey hunting this afternoon. called in 2 hens and struck up one hot gobbler but couldnt get him to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got to do a little turkey hunting this afternoon. called in 2 hens and struck up one hot gobbler but couldnt get him to

finally got to do a little turkey hunting this afternoon. called in 2 hens and struck up one hot gobbler but couldnt get him to commit. felt good to get out there finally. lots of gobblers still strutting up here in MI. peak breeding seems to have occurred late this year, this the case for anyone else?

It's dead in Ohio. Still one more week of season. Has been very wet.

Comment

It's been slow for me. They are still hened up with all this cold weather. we got snow last week! Everyone was worrying how last years early spring would effect things. I don't know about you guys but it only took me three days to bag 2 toms. I've been out more times than I can remember off the top of my head this season and have managed to get one. I will take that early spring again!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad