Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to chad love and the gundog blog on this site? i see the gundog blog is no longer listed. really disappointed as t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to chad love and the gundog blog on this site? i see the gundog blog is no longer listed. really disappointed as t

what happened to chad love and the gundog blog on this site? i see the gundog blog is no longer listed. really disappointed as that was one of the main reasons i came to this site. did field and stream announce anything about this?

wisc14, four days ago this same question was asked by Ontario Honker. Go back to the fourth column of questions and you will find it with all the comments.

Comment

yes i found it.

nevermind this post

Comment

The former gun dog blog guy was about nothing but Boykin Spaniels. HIS Boykin Spaniel. Then he decended into total absurdity by posting a bunch of tattoos that people had of their dogs. Stupidity compounded by buffoonery. By the time Love took over, I doubt there was much left to save. Good riddance.

Comment

You can't please all the people all the time and some people can't be pleased any of the time.

Comment

Sad to see Chad go. I liked his writing style.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad