Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if a peta drone came to watch your dove/deer hunt? and is that even legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do if a peta drone came to watch your dove/deer hunt? and is that even legal?

what would you do if a peta drone came to watch your dove/deer hunt? and is that even legal?

i wonder if i will get on the news for this

Comment

since they only have a 5 to 20 min battery life i would just watch it run out of batteries

Comment

I would throw some lead at it. These people need stopped. What they do with their life is fine with me so leave me alone and mind my privacy, I didn't commit a crime. I would like to know if this idiot had FAA clearance to fly it that day in that area.

Comment

How do you cook a drone?

Comment

country boy,you throw them on the burn pile.

Comment

assuming the drone has a camera, I would put my gun down and do some kind of crazy dance.

Comment

I would start by shooting it. Then if it could be traced back to the owners I would take legal action on them for harrassment and tresspassing if the drone was on my land. Im not sure if I would be able to get them for tresspassing seeing as it never landed on my land before I shot it down but im for damn sure its not ok to go around video taping people without their consent.

Comment

Hi...

I doubt that such a drone would have PETA written all over it in huge letters. Such a drone would probably be lacking such ID.

But...if one were to come swooping in my direction...I feel that my firearm would accidently discharge in its flight path...!!

Comment

Ignore it. Until it comes into range.

Comment

Lead it like I would a dove.

Comment

Habben would that be Gangam style or Harlam shake?!
                        Also I found a good recipe for drones: after disassembling it completely, baste it thoroughly in 30 weight motor oil, add one (1) gallon of diesel fuel and just a pinch of lit match, if done correctly it should be done in about hour!

Comment

harlem shake!

Comment

then maybe I would shoot it.

Comment

How far does one lead a drone?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad