Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets hear some funny hunting stories. I will post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Four guys pulled into Stillwater Reservoir in the Adirondacks late at night for a couple days hunting. They unloaded gear from the big Ford station wagon and started hiking into the woods to set up camp. They hiked for a long time till they found a good place to set up camp. In the morning, making a cup of coffee, one guy said hey, look at that and pointed to something off in the distance. They got a litter closer and found out it was their station wagon. They walked for hours in a big circle and wound up 100yds from the car.

Leave a comment:

• canvasbackhunter
    replied
    I can remember a duck hunt with one of my dads friends, who always fiddles around. We had split up to different bays. We saw lots of ducks fly over to his bay, but he wasn't shooting. When we came by with the boat to pick him up, he was just carrying the stock and receiver of his side by side. We asked him what happened. He took apart his gun to clean it and set the barrel aside in some reeds. Then some ducks flew in and he reached for it to put it back together. He couldn't find it. This was common from him though. ON another duck hunt, he shot sideways in the canoe at a goose with his ten gauge. We lost two shotguns that day. Another time, i was hunting with him, he was about 30 yards down the bank on the point. Lots of ducks flew by and i let them pass so he could shoot first. The ducks circled a few times and then came back to me, I shot and hit a few, then i heard him take a few shots. I asked him why he didn't shoot when they were circling. He just pulled out the paper and said he got caught up in an article. To me, its times like these that make hunting fun.

Leave a comment:

• Lets hear some funny hunting stories. I will post.

Lets hear some funny hunting stories. I will post.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to topic
    by fitch270
    It’s all good. Except for the other creepy old bastard that’s stalking my kid....
    Today, 10:29 AM
  • topic
    by jhjimbo
    08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
  • Reply to topic
    by FirstBubba
    LMBO!
    What do you call someone who won't/can't follow their own advice?

Careful fitch270!
    jimbo be puttin' you on his "ignore"...
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
    by rock rat
    Taking classified information with him isn't enough of a big deal anyway. Illegal but so what....
    Today, 10:00 AM
  • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
    by rock rat
    Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
    Yesterday, 07:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X