Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets hear some funny hunting stories. I will post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of funny and strange things have happened to me while hunting. One was when a hot air balloon ended my archery hunt after crashing into trees near my tree stand.

Comment

My pal Reggie is not too serious a hunter, but we all know that a huge buck lives out back of his house. Poor Reggie has been wanting to shoot that thing for the past three years. Well he got his chance last year, had that old buck at 20 yards. The only problem was that at the time Reggie had his pants around his ankles and his a$$ over a log taking natures call. "We just stared at each other", Reggie said.

Comment

At the end of opening day the locals were sitting around the wood stove at a local Country Store in the Adirondacks, talking about the deer shot that day. In walks a guy who does not hunt and joins the crowd and reports that he got his buck. How the heck, everyone was asking? Well he said, i was driving down the back road and this buck ran out of the woods, crashed into the side of my pick up, flung himself up in the bed dead as can be. I just kept right on driving. Nice 6pt.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad