Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This weekend is my turkey hunting weekend but is also the opener for fishing. Saturday morning I can't hunt or fish due to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend is my turkey hunting weekend but is also the opener for fishing. Saturday morning I can't hunt or fish due to work

This weekend is my turkey hunting weekend but is also the opener for fishing. Saturday morning I can't hunt or fish due to work or saturday night. What would you do?

Call in sick and go turkey hunting. If they are not gobbling on the roost go get the boat and go fishing.

Comment

Theres not much you can do. I would have to tough it out at work.

Comment

CRY !!!!!!!!(LOL). Then go when I could go. Take the shotgun with me in the boat(in-loaded)just incase I heard a gobbler on the bank while fishing. I've killed two this way crappie fishing!

Comment

find a new job, ok all jokeing aside i would talk to my boss and if that didnt work i would call in sick. and if all else fails the go to work and wait for the next day.

Comment

not a lot you can do.

Comment

Call the boss n tell him you got "swine flu".

Comment

call in sick

Comment

well what i would do if i still had enough energy i would go bullhead fishing at night.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad