Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys,I just got back from the Michigan Indiana border(work). Mother Nature was kind enough to have the jobsite rained out in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Congratulations wallofsam!!!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    thanks man, because I'm going to need all of the luck I can get.

Congrats on your bird!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    Nice bird guy, CONGRATS !!!!

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    nice. WVa season opens in a week or two. Ill be there for opening day! wish me luck it will be my first spring gobbler hunt!

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Brother can I relate to that!
    Waiting for the first Space Schulte to land at the Northrup Strip at White Sands Space Harbor New Mexico. I was on the team to assist to recover it. Being 2nd Generation Air Force with my Father living and breathing Titan and Minute Man II ICBS at Vandenberg AFB California, it didn’t thrill me as much as it did with everyone else and had enough of power gliders. I knew if the Schulte landed, it would screw up opening Turkey Season come Saturday and it landed in California!!!!

YA”BUDDY!!!!

Had to shoot that Tom in self protection I did!!!

Leave a comment:

• jacmohr
    replied
    IT is a good bird. nice job!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hey guys,I just got back from the Michigan Indiana border(work). Mother Nature was kind enough to have the jobsite rained out in

Hey guys,I just got back from the Michigan Indiana border(work). Mother Nature was kind enough to have the jobsite rained out in time for the MI turkey opener(April 20) and I killed my bird at 7:10am this morning. 8" beard and 1" spurs. The ol' Mossberg came thru again. Just thought you should know! Good Luck to everyone bird hunting.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad