Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update: My friend Billy (see earlier post) and I went back to see if we could get the big black Gobbler with a beard like Rapunz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: My friend Billy (see earlier post) and I went back to see if we could get the big black Gobbler with a beard like Rapunz

Update: My friend Billy (see earlier post) and I went back to see if we could get the big black Gobbler with a beard like Rapunzel's hair. Billy named him Obama. We saw him and 5 girlfriends but they busted us. The light colored bird Billy shot went 23 lb 10 oz, needle sharp curved spurs went 1 2/8 in. and beard was 10 inches. How can we outsmart Obama?

I'd do a Bill Clinton and introduce another gal he never saw. Dead Bird! LOL, Jim

Comment

Jim, you da man!!! I was just gonna say that outsmartin obama shouldn't be to hard.

Comment

The C.I.A wants to know too(LOL). I'm with Jim show him some girl(s) he has'nt seen yet and post the pix.
        hope this helps Good luck and Good hunting!

Comment

Offer him a multi trillion dollar bail out... wait that's already been done... legalized voting for illegal aliens? Wait I know, use a photo decoy of Hillary Clinton. One look and he will go feet up. Be careful with the thing it works on hens too...

Comment

Lay some of your hard earned money in the field in front of you and watch him come running.

Comment

Beekeeper, dude, that's harsh!!! LOL

Comment

Good answer Jim in Mo and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Debate #2: new rules
                  by franchi20
                  I've wondered about the guests on the Q&A site. I think it includes visitors to the main page who never see the Q&A. It's an overall count of...
                  Today, 07:40 PM
                • Debate #2: new rules
                  by FirstBubba
                  New debate rules change.

Moderator controlled "mute" button.

Who made the request?
                  The "Biden Campaign"!...
                  10-02-2020, 02:10 PM
                • Reply to What's after Trump?
                  by franchi20
                  Speculation is good mental exercise, but I think it's way too early to worry about the next one while fraught with worry about the crap surrounding this...
                  Today, 07:34 PM
                • What's after Trump?
                  by FirstBubba
                  No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
                  There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit....
                  Today, 01:46 PM
                • Reply to So is everyone ready for deer season
                  by fitch270
                  The kids have already put two deer in the freezer this year so we're pretty well set. I've been out with the bow just once for an evening sit and saw...
                  Today, 07:01 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X