Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This morning took my friend Billy D turkey hunting. He was the shooter and I was the caller and photographer. Click my name and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Great Job and Well Done!!!

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Wow what a wopper. If you kill a bird that big down here he has been locked up and corn fed! What a Tom. Too bad you didn't get Obama...

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Right after flydown 2 jakes came in and we let them go. Almost immediately 2 Gobblers came from oposite directions. One was a very large black tom with a beard that would make Rapunzel envious. Neither bird came quite close enough for a shot. Two hens saw the bird Billy later called Obama and went to him. That ended that but we did not give up. The big bird We got hours later is light colored and is probably had some Rio in him.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    One word Butterball! That is one big tom, what did it weigh? My season hasn't gone well as of yet, snow and rain, cold temps (30's and 40's), hopefully warms up this weekend and will have 2 more weeks to hunt in May!

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    WOW!

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    Billy killed Big Bird!!!

Leave a comment:

• jbird
    replied
    Nice bird! Mo's season starts Monday, can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• This morning took my friend Billy D turkey hunting. He was the shooter and I was the caller and photographer. Click my name and

This morning took my friend Billy D turkey hunting. He was the shooter and I was the caller and photographer. Click my name and check the hawg of a Gobbler Billy shot at 1130 am. We did this without decoys or blinds. How is your season going?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad