Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently moved to NW Iowa and now find myself wondering about the public land opputtunities here wondering if anybody has any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently moved to NW Iowa and now find myself wondering about the public land opputtunities here wondering if anybody has any

I recently moved to NW Iowa and now find myself wondering about the public land opputtunities here wondering if anybody has any recomendations I have found the PL Pheasants and huns but ducks, geese, and turkeys have me stumped and with the spring light goose season coming any info would be appreciated!

The best way I have found you just have to research and get out and look. Go to Wla-Mart and pick you up one of those TOPO books. Orange in color and cramed with alot of good info!

Comment

I live in mid-west iowa. I would agree with Clay, just get everywhere you can and learn about hunting as much as possible. Topo books are good, but start out small with gear, and then when you become more experienced you can get harder to use calls etc. Also practice a ton with the calls you do have. Good Luck!!

Comment

thanks for the info, will pick one up tomorrow

Comment

Agreed with both answer above and A + 1 to both of you!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad