Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been told that a person can take white bags, like from walmart, and wire it to a stake and use it as a goose decoy. Has any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with Jim in Mo answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    yep, i have heard you can.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    It'll scare the crap out of Canadians. There are other cheap methods.
    As bad politicians say: vote and vote often. Do the same with snow geese. Shoot and shoot often, get rid of them, or at least thin them out.

Leave a comment:

• bonnier-admin_2
    replied
    Sounds crazzy but I think it will work better than real decoys because of the movement!

Leave a comment:

• kswaterfowl
    replied
    Like posted already works good for snows but i have noticed in my spread that low flying canadians get a little weary.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Works well for snow geese, can be rough to use in heavy wind.

Leave a comment:

• usmcturkey
    replied
    Yeah there are some guys back in NY that do this. But they do have really decoys in their setup.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    No sir, that's true. Snow geese will come in just fine. Remember the wind when setting decoys' out.

Leave a comment:

• I've been told that a person can take white bags, like from walmart, and wire it to a stake and use it as a goose decoy. Has any

I've been told that a person can take white bags, like from walmart, and wire it to a stake and use it as a goose decoy. Has any one tried this or was I fed full of crap?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Visible Voter "fraud"
    by 99explorer
    I like this excerpt from link to The Amerrican Thinker:

The burden is now on the “coronation crowd” and the courts
    All of this is enough...
    Today, 04:05 PM
  • Visible Voter "fraud"
    by FirstBubba
    First. Note that in Milwaukee, WI, another 386 uncounted votes were found(?).

On to bigger and much more visible evidence.

Today, 10:13 AM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by 99explorer
    The reason Trump drew so much support from the black community is that Biden's Crime Bill of 1994 had put so many of the brothers behind bars.
    Today, 03:37 PM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    When uneducated people continue to vote for the man instead of the agenda of a party, we will continue to see the BS that is being reported to us after...
    Today, 02:23 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X