Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are with a GOOD hunting buddy when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golfing Sporstman,
    LOL, this last deer season I realized the 1/4 roll of TP I've had in my backback was four yrs old. I thought it was a time for a change.

Comment

I hate people who are late. If I'm not 1/2 hour early then I'm late.

Comment

Cook breakfast and dinner

Comment

I knew who my good hunting buddies were when i shot a big one 5 miles from the truck. The ones who weren't with me came in to help. Some other good buddy qualities...they show up with beer after the kill, put you in a good stand occasionally, or pick up the blood trail after you've lost it.

Comment

When your hunting buddy doesn't share your spot with his or her friends...!

Comment

you teach each other what you know.. Loves to kill animals as much as you do..

Comment

whats with all these "he" hunting partners... for a start... "she!" could do alot to be a great hunting buddy, but just having an atttractive female hunting partner who actually hunts, AND could possibly be a relationship... haha, then you got yourself a hunting partner!

Comment

whats with all these "he" hunting partners... for a start... "she!" could do alot to be a great hunting buddy, but just having an atttractive female hunting partner who actually hunts, AND could possibly be a relationship... haha, then you got yourself a hunting partner!

Comment

bowhunter352,
                    Having a she hunting partner can be great, but it also makes it tough get out of a warm bed in the cold morning!

Comment

he's more concerned about you getting your tag filled than he is about getting his filled.

Comment

A good hunting partner doesn't talk politics nor NCAA basketball while together in the field?

Comment

When SHE stays at and tends to camp.

Comment

At the end of the day you all can return to camp, laugh and tell great hunting/fishing stories. Getting along and humor is the best attributes a hunting buddy can posses.

Comment

At the end of the day you all can return to camp, laugh and tell great hunting/fishing stories. Getting along and humor is the best attributes a hunting buddy can posses.

Comment

When he makes so much noise, he scares the game your way.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad