Pachmayr Dominators getting ready to play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pachmayr Dominators getting ready to play

This is two of the specialty pistols that will come out to play, once hunting season gets going here.
    Two custom Pachmayr Dominators by Bayside Custom Gunworks.
    Blued finish is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and the other one is chambered in 25 Creedmoor.
    Fun, Fun, Fun!

Missing the pics but I like both cartridges for hunting duties. The 25 CM has become one of my favorite cartridges. It is slotted right between the 6 CM and the 6.5 CM and seems to carry the best attributes of both cartridges. Mine is deadly accurate at almost any range out to almost 1 mile. It can take full advantage of all the bullets from the 75g to 135g with a 7.25 twist. It hits at least as hard as a .270 with the heavy bullets.

Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad